Introduction to Resource Management is offered for 4 hours total, two hours each day on 07/16/19 and 07/18/19.
Services providers are constantly being challenged to provide the right resources at the right place at the right time to maximize margins and project performance. Over the next decade, effectively and efficiently sourcing and managing resources will be the new high water mark for the industry. At the same time, organizations are faced with the challenge of how to onboard and educate Resource Managers who do not have prior RM experience. This introductory course is designed to provide foundational competency development for those who are new to Resource Management.
- Understand the foundational concepts of resource management and how it supports the organization.
- Understand the fundamental aspects of characterizing resource supply and demand through skills management, processing staffing requests, and forecasting future demand.
- Understand the role technology and governance play in effective resource management.
Who is the Training For?
- New Resource Managers
- People wanting to break into the competitive and growing Resource Management profession
- Operations or People Managers who need fundamental knowledge of resource management
A $200 rebate is available to any participant who completes the Intro to Resource Management course and then registers for and completes their RMCP® certification within 24 months from when they completed the Intro to Resource Management course.